Blackmores Women's Vitality Multi is a comprehensive formula with 24 nutrients, with a potent dose of Siberian ginseng to help boost energy levels and iodine for metabolism and thyroid support for women's hectic, active lifestyles. It also contains milk thistle to assist with detoxification, and help support normal cognition and balanced mood.
Vitamins and minerals are involved in many biochemical processes in the body and as such have a part to play in the health of nearly every organ in the body.
- Siberian ginseng has been shown to improve physical and mental responses particularly where there is fatigue and low energy. It can help to restore and strengthen the immune response.
- Iodine is important for the normal functioning of the thyroid gland as it is an essential nutrient required for the synthesis of thyroid hormones. Thyroid hormones affect almost every cell in the body and regulate oxygen use, metabolic rate and cellular metabolism.
- Chromium, an essential nutrient for sugar metabolism, works closely with insulin to facilitate the uptake of glucose into cells. Physical activity and a diet high in refined sugars can increase the loss of chromium from the body.
- The B group vitamins play an essential role in the metabolic processes of all living cells by serving as coenzymes in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats to produce energy. Also, the normal function and maintenance of the nervous system relies on the presence of the B group vitamins for the production of hormones and neurotransmitters.
- The nutrients betacarotene, vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc, manganese, copper and selenium have antioxidant properties that may reduce the risk of cell damage attributed to free radicals.
- Iron is essential for oxygen transport, for energy production and for a healthy immune system.
- Vitamin D is important for building and maintaining healthy bone mass, and in maintaining bone density.
- Milk thistle supports normal liver function and has a protective effect on cell membranes due to its strong antioxidant and free radical scavenging action. Traditionally used as a detoxifying agent, it supports regeneration of liver cells and protects against potentially harmful substances such as alcohol.
- Betacarotene (from Dunaliella salina extract equiv. to fresh cell 37.5 mg) 1.5 mg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine nitrate) 25 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 12 mg
- Nicotinamide 50 mg
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium pantothenate 30 mg) 27.5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 50 µg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 100 mg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 5 µg) 200 IU
- Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate 20.7mg) 25 IU
- Vitamin H (Biotin) 50 µg
- Calcium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous (Calcium 50 mg) 170 mg
- Folic Acid 300 µg
- Inositol 25 mg
- Magnesium oxide - heavy (Magnesium 67.5 mg) 121.7 mg
- Ferrous Fumarate (Iron 5 mg) 16 mg
- Zinc amino acid chelate (Zinc 10 mg) 50 mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate (Manganese 2 mg) 20 mg
- Potassium iodide (Iodine 120 µg) 196 µg
- Cupric sulfate pentahydrate (Copper 600 µg) 2.4 mg
- Chromic chloride (Chromium 100 µg) 513 µg
- Selenomethionine (Selenium 26 µg) 64.6 µg
- Silybum marianum (Milk thistle) extract equiv. to dry fruit 4 g (4000 mg)
- Eleutherococcus senticosus(Siberian ginseng) extract equiv. to dry root 2 g (2000 mg)
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Adults - Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Not suitable for children under 15 years
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.