This leaf-derived essential oil from the arid plains of eastern Australian is an abundant source for maintaining healthy, glowing skin. Its inherent antiseptic qualities make it suitable for everything from skin care, household cleansing to a therapeutic pedicure treatment. For external use only.
• Effectively treats problem skin with regular use
• Deep-cleans pores and helps relieve redness
• Multiple uses including skin and household
Favourite Uses for Tea Tree Oil
• Problem Skin - Apply 1 drop of Tea Tree Oil to a wet cotton ball. Apply lightly to problem skin. Remove with water.
• Manicure / Pedicure Treatment - Add a few drops to manicurist spray or cream for cuticle care. Provided relief for cracked nails. Helps to ward off fungus
• Scalp Treatment - Mix a few drops into your shampoo to break up product build up and oil. Leaves hair squeaky clean.
• Baby Care - Keep your diaper cleaner clean and fresh with a spray of tea tree oil mixed with water.
• Laundry Freshener - Add 2 teaspoons of pure oil to a regular load of laundry during the wash cycle.
• Multi-Purpose Cleaner - Add 1 teaspoon of pure oil to a little over a gallon of water and give windows, floors, tiles and kitchen surfaces a thorough, chemical-free clean.
• Stain Remover - Apply pure oil to damp cloth to remove scuffmarks from a vinyl and/or linoleum floors.
• Bath & Tile Cleaner - Use an oil and water solution on shower doors to prevent soap build up. Useful for removing grime and mildew on the walls and doors.
• Pest Control - Household ants and other pests dislike Tea Tree Oil, so just drip a few drops to deter them from appearing.
• Mold Removal - Add 2 teaspoons of pure oil to 2 cups of water. Shake to mix. Spray on mold and wipe clean.
• Rash or Sunburn Relief - Add a few drops of Tea Tree Oil to Aloe Vera or body lotion to help soothe itchiness and discomfort from rashes, bug bites and sunburn.
• Toothbrush Cleaner - Add a drop of Tea Tree Oil to your toothbrush to keep it clean and help ward off germs and bacteria.
Add one or two drops to wet cotton pad for application to appropriate skin areas. Do not use full strength on skin.
Dilute with water or carrier oil. Test a small amount against clean skin on forearm 24 hours prior to use. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reaction occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on animals. Flammable. Store in a cool, dark place.