The iWhite Tooth Polisher is an easy-to-use dental polishing device which will help to remove plaque and superficial stains by circular rotating movements with a specialized polishing tip. When used in combination with the iWhite Polishing Paste, it will help to remove plaque and superficial stains from coffee, tea, tobacco and to prevent the build-up of plaque. The specialized iWhite Polishing Paste has been designed to prevent and remove the build-up of plaque in a gentle and effective way based on 3 ingredients:
Polishing crystals: Specific silica crystals (size and form) were selected in order to remove the plaque build-up without wearing the enamel.
Micropearls: Polishing precipitated particles which will clean, smoothen and make the tooth surface whiter.
Pyrophosphates: Pyrophosphates will form a shield which prevents the adhesion of plaque. The iWhite Tooth Polisher can be used once a week.
- Professional device for at home use
- Eliminates and removes plaque
- Removes superficial stains from coffee, tea, tobacco
- Prevents the build-up of plaque
- Enamel friendly
- No damage to the teeth
- Paste, no powder
- 1 iWhite Tooth polisher
- 1 tube polishing paste 20ml
- 2 AAA alkaline batteries
Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Gglycerin, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Tetreapotassium Pyrophosphate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Alumina, Aroma, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Saccharin, Limonene
How it works:
1. Place a small amount of the iWhite Polishing Paste inside and on the tip of the polishing cup and spread some tooth polishing paste over the portion of teeth you will be polishing.
2. Hold the product with your finger on the on/off button. Place the rotating cup gently on each area of your teeth you wish to polish.
3. Polish each area for a few seconds. Do not apply too much pressure. Reapply the iWhite Polishing Paste on polishing cup and teeth when necessary.
4. Rinse your mouth after polishing the teeth.