Product of Japan
KISS YOU Ionic Toothbrush is probably the most advanced toothbrush in the world. This is not a regular or electric toothbrush that forces plaque off the teeth by friction, hence causing abrasive action on the teeth and gums. The innovative ionic action of the toothbrush allows the teeth to let go of plaque easily like turning off a magnet. It is clinically proven to be more effective in cleaning the teeth than regular toothbrush. Daily usage of ionic toothbrush will make your teeth brighter with little or no plaque at all the next time you visit a dentist.
• Ionic Action removes 48% more plaque
• Cleans teeth & refreshes gums effectively
• Freshens breath naturally
"Clinical Studies Prove KISS YOU 'Ionic Action' Works Better Than Ordinary Brushing For Plaque Removal"
Everybody knows regular brushing is the first step to healthy teeth and gums. Frequent brushing removes residue from tooth surfaces and prevents decay, but in the areas of the mouth where regular bristles won’t reach, plaque deposits can build up putting you at risk for tooth decay and gum disease.
Fortunately, KISS YOU has come up with an effective weapon against plaque that will protect your teeth and gums between visits to the dentist. Brushing with the Ionic Toothbrush actually helps teeth repel plaque, even in hard-to-reach cracks and crevices between teeth.
How it works?
As dentists know, teeth normally have a negative polarity while plaque has an opposite or positive polarity. This is why plaque clings to your teeth.
The Ionic toothbrush from KISS YOU breaks this ionic bond by temporarily reversing the polarity of tooth surfaces as you brush. The plaque molecules are then repelled by the teeth and drawn to the negatively polarized bristles of the IONIC toothbrush.
KISS You Ionic toothbrush has been clinically shown to remove up to 48% more plaque than a manual brush! Many health-conscious consumers prefer the Ionic toothbrush over an electric toothbrush: silent, small and ready-to-use anywhere - it doesn/t need a charger or adaptor. The battery can be last for a year plus.
How to use?
- Wet your finger or palm and touch the metal band to activate the Ionic Action while brushing
- Brush normally to remove stains and plague from the teeth easily
- Store the toothbrush in a dry place to maximise the battery life
- Dentisit recommend replacemetn of brush head every 2-3 months
- Negative Ions Transfer Metal Stem
- 3 Volts Battery housed in water-proof compartment covered by metal bond
- Tester red light shows battery has power
Battery lasts more than one year.
* This is not an electric toothbrush