Terms & Conditions
Sainhall Nutrihealth Pte Ltd (“we, “us”, “our”) has established these terms and conditions for each customer (“you”, “your”). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before ordering any products, including membership (collectively referred to as “Product”) from www.vitamin.sg (hereinafter to as the “Website”). You should understand that by ordering any of our Product, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions below, do not access this website or any pages thereof.
Member Account, Password and Security
- When purchasing any Product on the Website, we require you to register an account by providing us with your current, complete, accurate and true personal information as prompted by the applicable online registration forms.
- You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account.
Privacy of Personal Information
Use of Services
Our Website may contain notices, chat areas, news groups, forums and/or other communication facilities. You agree to use these communication facilities only to post, send and receive content that are proper and not offending in any manner.
We are under no obligation to monitor the communication facilities and assume no responsibility or liability arising from any offensive actions resulting from your utilising of any communication facilities.
We reserve the right to edit, remove, or refuse any content, and terminate your access to any communication services in our sole discretion.
We also reserve the right to disclose any information we deem necessary to comply with any applicable law or legal regulation.
Our Website contain information, data, software, videos, text, images and other materials (collectively referred to as “Content”) that are the property of Sainhall Nutrihealth Pte Ltd. As such, they may not be reproduced, modified, republished, or displayed in any manner or stored in an information retrieval system by any means.
Third Party Links
The Website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites for your convenience. We are not responsible for the content availability or accuracy on these websites. You agree that any access to and/or use of such linked websites is done at your own risk. We will not be liable or responsible for any part of such transactions or promotions conducted between you and these websites.
You hereby agree to indemnify Sainhall Nutrihealth Pte Ltd and hold us harmless against all claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including legal fees and costs) arising directly or indirectly out of your access and connection to and/or use of the Website or violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Limitation of Liability
While we make reasonable efforts to include accurate and updated information in the Website, we make no warranties to its accuracy. We also assume no liability or responsibility for any damage, loss or expense including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damage or loss arising from or in connection with any inability to access the Website.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account in our sole discretion, at any time, for any reason whatsoever, including where we have reasons to believe that you have violated any of the Terms and Conditions.
Amendment to the Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. All amendments to these Terms and Conditions will be posted on the Website. Your continued use of the Website will mean that you have agreed to the acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Placing an Order
- It is compulsory to register for an account before placing an order.
- Your order is subject to acceptance by us and may be refused for any reason, including credit concerns, unusual volumes, or delivery addresses. For confirmed order, we will notify you of our acceptance by sending an order confirmation to the email address provided by you. For unconfirmed order, we will notify you by call or email.
- All charges, including any applicable delivery fees are denominated in Singapore currency, unless stated otherwise
- We reserve the right to obtain validation of your payment details before delivering the Product to you.
- Payment for the order can only be made via PayPal. Your credit card will be charged upon successful payment. In the event of failed payment, due to insufficient funds or technical errors, please contact our Customer Service team at +65 6255 7533 | email@example.com to process your order.
- You are responsible for reading these Terms and Conditions each time before you submit your order. By continuing with the order submission, you have agreed to the acceptance of these Terms and confitions.
- For Singapore orders, we always aim to deliver within three (3) working days (for available Product) and within seven (7) working days (for out-of-stock Product) from the date of order confirmation.
- For overseas orders, we always aim to deliver within fourteen (14) to twenty-one (21) working days from the date of order confirmation.
- We always aim to deliver your order as close as possible within the estimated delivery dates, but we cannot guarantee any firm delivery dates or timing.
- We shall aim to let you know if we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date, and we shall not be liable to you for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- We may not be able to deliver to some restricted zones in Singapore. We also do not deliver to P.O. Box addresses. For such cases, we will contact you and arrange for delivery to an alternative delivery address.
- We only deliver to one delivery address per order. Any redirection of address will be subjected to an additional re-routing delivery fee of S$5.00 for Singapore orders. For overseas orders, our Customer Service team will advise you on the shipping charge (depending on the quantity and weight of the Product). We are not responsible for delivery to an incorrect or non-existent delivery address provided for by you in the order.
- For Singapore orders less than S$250, we normally will ship via SingPost smartpac .Delivery of such packages will be subject to standard SingPost terms & conditions.
- Other Singapore orders (greater than S$250 or bulky/ over weight items) will be shipped via courier. if you are not available during point of delivery, we will leave a notice slip indicating instructions to call / email for re-delivery arrangements. If delivery of goods to you is still unsuccessful within 7 days from the date of the 1st delivery, a re-delivery fee of S$5.00 will be charged. The best way to ensure a successful delivery is to provide us with the address that you will be at during our delivery time.
- For overseas orders, we will send you a tracking number (via SingPost). For tracking details or re-delivery arrangement, please contact SingPost.
- For courier delivery (Singapore), on delivery of the Product, you are required to sign and acknowledge receipt of the delivery. You are required to check the Product immediately after delivery, and contact our Customer Service team at +65 6255 7533 | firstname.lastname@example.org for any damage cases, our Customer Service team will advise you accordingly on the next course of action.
Damaged / Wrong / Expired Product
- We will try our best to ensure the Product will be delivered undamaged. However, if you inform us that the Product has been delivered to you in a damaged condition, or wrong / expired Product delivered, we will need your prompt action to provide certain information regarding the Product within two (2) working days from the delivery date, including:
a. Photo of the damaged / wrong / expired Product
b. Name and order number
- If the Product has proven to be damaged / wrong / expired due to negligence on our end, we will collect the Product from you, do a one-for-one exchange, and deliver the Product to your location. There will strictly be no refund, unless the Product is not available or has been discontinued.
- We may cancel an order if the Product is unavailable or has been discontinued. We will notify you and do the necessary refund.
- For refund cases, we will return the money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for the Product.
Order Cancellation by Customer
- For order cancellation reasons other than product is temporarily out of stock or discontinued, an administration fee of S$15 or 8%* per order cancellation will be charged to facilitate refund. Should you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service team at +65 255 7533 | email@example.com.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once it has been dispatched for delivery.
*Whichever is higher
1. There will be no refund of paid membership fees.
Money Back Guarantee (for Singapore orders only)
- If you are not satisfied with the Product, you can return the Product and original invoice back to us within seven (7) days from your delivery date, and we will refund the money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for the Product.
- For any applicable return delivery fees, it will have to be borne by you.
- Exclusions for Money Back Guarantee apply to:
- Product bought at promotional & sales offer rates
- Product purchased in the "Clearance & Virtual Warehouse Sales" sections
- Vitamin.sg Membership
- Overseas orders