• Since 1969, Green Magma® has been the world's premier barley grass supplement.
• Backed by over 40 years of scientific research and consumer satisfaction.
• Contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, chlorophyll, carotenoids, flavonoids, and other valuable phytochemicals that support every system of the body.
• Consumers report a dramatic increase in energy, increased regularity, and better looking hair, skin, and nails.†
• Green Magma® is a juice extract, not a fiber product. Our bodies can more easily and completely absorb the nutrients from a juice supplement than one containing fiber, which locks in many of the important nutrients.
• Dr. Hagiwara’s award-winning gentle juicing and spray-drying technique concentrates the many nutrients found in fresh, young barley grass juice into a nutrient-dense powder naturally protected from oxidation.
• Certified organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI). Our barley grass is grown in the USA without the use of pesticides or chemical fertilizers.
• Enhanced energy and digestion†
• Better looking hair, skin, & nails†
• Gentle detoxification†
• Provides essential nutrients easily assimilated by our bodies†
• Strengthens the immune system†
• Contains anti-inflammatory compounds†
• Supports a healthy cardiovascular system†
• Provides crucial nutritional support while dieting and cleansing†
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Each bottle contains 150g of Green Magma
Product packaging may differ from the picture shown.
Barley Grass, Brown Rice Powder, Maltodextrin
Green Foods Green Magma contains NO added sugar, salt, colorings or fillers and is free of animal products, gluten, soy, wheat, yeast, and genetically modified organisms (GMO).
When using Green Foods Green Magma as a dietary supplement, dissolve two (2) teaspoons of powder into eight (8) oz. of water or your favorite juice two (2) times daily on an empty stomach, twenty (20) minutes before or two (2) hours after meals, or more as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Do NOT dissolve in hot liquid as it will neutralize the active enzymes. Green Foods Green Magma is sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur. Color variance is normal due to natural sources used. Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed.